Subject: Re: tape
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 1995 13:41:53 -0500 (EST)

>>Don,

>>I got it! Thanks a bunch!

>>I'll be preparing the tape sometime next week and I will send it to the 
>>address you gave me.
>>Thanks again.

>>POlo

Will be looking forward to seeing your work. I included the info again, I
added some new info to the information..

Thanks
Don Smith

Below is the info on the tape.

           **** ATTENTION ALL DESKTOP ANIMATORS ****

                           CREATING IN
        Lightwave * 3D Studio * Topazs * Imagine * Real 3D
                or any other Desktop 3D program.

        BREAK INTO THE COMPETITIVE WORLD OF 3D ANIMATION
                                &
                      BE SEEN NATION-WIDE!

LightWaved 3D BBS is now compiling a collection of new animations
on videotape for distribution to Post Production houses and
Animation facilities around the country and the General Public.

       REAP THE BENEFITS OF YOUR HARD WORK AND CREATIVITY!

Get your animations included!  Send tape copy of animation and
company logo. Documentation should include animation title, signed 
release & credit list (for program credits) to:

        Don Smith
        C/O LightWaved 3D BBS
        2525 Relieze Valley Rd.
        Martinez, Ca. 94553

Acceptible tape formats:  BetaCam, 3/4" inch, 3/4" SP, SVHS and
VHS.  Upon completion of this production, a free copy of the
finished tape will be sent to all animators used.

For additional info:
        EMail:
              [email-masked]
              [email-masked]
        Voice:
              510-620-6759 Weekdays
              510-228-9214 Nights and Weekends

or LightWaved 3D BBS 510-228-0886 Leave a comment to the Sysop
Open 24hrs - Support for Amiga and PC Desktop Animation

To animators with demo reels. Demo reels will be added to the end of the
tape, space allowing. Demo reels should be five min's or less to be included.